vendredi 6 décembre 2013

Aujourd´hui un secret

 I believe in fate. Well… semi-fate. And if those words are written in English, maybe I have been keeping this secret even from myself.
You know, it is not possible how sometimes, actually, often, random things seem so right. It must be fate!
Everything is in its place, or soon they will be. Even my prepositions will soon be in the right place. Every single one. My sentences´ structures will be perfectly parallels. And the apostrophes… I will laugh out loud of the days in which I had to think hard to use them correctly (Am I thinking hard enough, by the way?)

Now fate brought me Michael Swan´s grammar book. See? I told you! Random things seem so right. What else could it be?

2 commentaires:

  1. Your English rocks! And your other posts make me miss Portuguese... tellement so muito!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks! I´m really trying hard to improve. Quanto ao português, está começando a falhar...

      Supprimer